Saturday, April 11, 2009

Libertas seek mole as Ganley claims to have issued Injunction against this blogger

In a bizarre twist to this blogger's crusade against Libertas, the New Pan European far right party led by Declan Ganley, Ganley has put the word out amongst his staff that he knows who People Korps is and is going to sue me.

Even stranger is the fact that he has told the troops that he had already obtained an injunction against this blogger. No injunction has been received here at Libertas Nein Danke.


Furthermore , it is reported that Ganley has alleged that I did not respond to his offer of an interview. People Korps has already forwarded my email communications with Anita Kelly to members of the press and to John McGuirk at Libertas in Ireland.


Libertas are currently on a Pan European search fro information leaks as I have reported at least one item that could only have come from a Libertas staffers in the past week.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: people korps
Date: 2009/4/8
Subject: Re:
To: Anita Kelly


Dear Anita,
Does that mean interview?
When would this proposed face to face occur?

Thanks
Best Wishes PK
From: people korps
Date: 2009/4/8
Subject: Re:
To: Anita Kelly


Dear Anita,
Does that mean interview?
When would this proposed face to face occur?

Thanks
Best Wishes PK

2009/4/8 Anita Kelly
Peoplekorps
Declan Ganley has agreed to a talk with you, face to face.
Agree?
Can you send me a contact number to arrange a time? I'll be out of the office for a while and will have patchy internet service.
Anita Kelly

From: Anita Kelly Date: 2009/4/8 Subject: Re: To: people korps <peoplekorps@gmail.com>

Yes, that means interview. Date depends on where you are located.
Going off line shortly.
Anita

2009/4/8 people korps <peoplekorps@gmail.com>

Dear Anita,
Does that mean interview?
When would this proposed face to face occur?

Thanks
Best Wishes PK

2009/4/8 Anita Kelly

Peoplekorps
Declan Ganley has agreed to a talk with you, face to face.
Agree?
Can you send me a contact number to arrange a time? I'll be out of the office for a while and will have patchy internet service.
Anita Kelly





From: people korps
Date: 2009/4/8
Subject: Re:
To: Anita Kelly



Dear Anita, I am holding publication while I consider your offer, I feel that some parameters would be important to agree in advance, such as length of interview and range of topics that would be discussed. I have no interest in doing an interview where Declan Ganley merely covers the same ground that he has covered ad nauseam in the main stream media which I feel have not answered the questions raised by my blog in any way.

As Declan Ganley uses the media to deliver accusatory soundbites without detailed elaboration I would expect the oppurtunity to seek the detailed answers raised by his claims and assertions.


In the meantime , is there any clarification forthcoming on the three people I have mentioned? Is Declan Ganley willing to discuss my concerns fully and frankly and at the length it may take to cover the ground I wish to cover?

Is video permissible?

Best Wishes

pK


--

Anita Kelly
Director of Communications
Libertas.eu
Tel: +32 2 743 80 04/ +32 498 11 21 48

Please note: This email and any files transmitted with it is intended only for the named recipients and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others and notify the sender immediately. Then please delete the email and any copies of it. Thank you.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: people korps
Date: 2009/4/8
Subject: Re:
To: Anita Kelly



Dear Anita, I am holding publication while I consider your offer, I feel that some parameters would be important to agree in advance, such as length of interview and range of topics that would be discussed. I have no interest in doing an interview where Declan Ganley merely covers the same ground that he has covered ad
nauseam in the main stream media which I feel have not answered the questions raised by my blog in any way.

As Declan Ganley uses the media to deliver accusatory soundbites without detailed elaboration I would expect the opportunity to seek the detailed answers raised by his claims and assertions.

In the meantime , is there any clarification forthcoming on the three people I have mentioned? Is Declan Ganley willing to discuss my concerns fully and frankly and at the length it may take to cover the ground I wish to cover?
Is video permissible?
Best Wishes
pK



From: John McGuirk
Date: 2009/4/8
Subject: Re:
To: Anita Kelly
Cc: peoplekorps@gmail.com


Any reply?

2009/4/8 Anita Kelly
Peoplekorps
Declan Ganley has agreed to a talk with you, face to face.
Agree


So all you employees of Libertas out there you can decide who to believe. People Korps is still blogging and has not received a response to his conditions for interviewing Declan Ganley.

I have given the password to this blog to a trusted person based in a different country and who will continue the good work on hearing any reports of an injunction being served on this blogger. They will also take control of my email address and deal with any sensitive information there in an appropriate manner. No information that this blog has received will ever find its way into the hands of Ganley so keep it coming
This is not Nazi Germany and Libertas Nein Danke is a public service.
Should ant attempt to silence People Korps occur I will be locked out of this blog and the work will be continued. ........................Vive la Liberté!


As this blog is both telling the truth and making fair comment any injunctions will be overturned.

2 comments:

  1. You haven't answered my questions. I suggest you do so.

    Thanks for your cooperation.

    "I need a lifeboat"

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are the person whose account was hacked and used to send peoplekorps an email I have forwarded the emails from John McGuirk that refer to me using the same Christian name as your hacked account and suggested that you contact the Data Protection Agency and /or the Gardai about that matter.

    I will be posting on this also but will not reveal your identity.
    It ceratinly seems very strange that two days ago McGuirk starts referring to me in a name and suggesting I have a connection with your institution and then your mail arrives and you say that your gmail was hacked.
    Well that is strange and troubling. Was the email to peoplekorps the only one sent out from the account while it was out of your control?


    I am glad that you regained control of the account

    FYI your account sent an email to my account which I replied to in full there too

    Libertas seem desperate.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to peoplekorps

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com